business development leader
IndexBoard is looking for a full-time business development leader to join our team and help us execute our growth strategy. We built IndexBoard to transform the business development process for professional services and other knowledge and relationship-based professions, into a data-driven team activity. This is a unique opportunity to apply your passion, skills and experiences in a vertical that is in need of innovation with a proven product that is getting excellent reviews and is ready to scale.
Our ideal candidate may be an established business development professional looking for a significant ownership stake, who is excited about the opportunities and challenges of this new venture. The key responsibilities will be centered around sourcing and communicating with new and existing customers, interacting with potential investors, and assisting with product development based on customer feedback.
Ideal candidate’s credentials
- Strong experience in B2B customer facing product discovery, development or sales, ability to build a B2B pipeline, qualifying and identifying deals that can be closed, starting with converting existing pilots into paying customers.
- Prior startup experience in the early stage B2B SaaS space, preferably with developing, launching and scaling new product categories in new markets.
- Consultative mindset with strong problem-solving skills. The ability to listen, acknowledge, and explore; to understand customers’ needs in order to convert them into product functionalities.
- Understanding of professional service industries (such as accounting, consulting or legal) is preferable, including structure, operations, and decision-making. Existing contacts, prior sales experience with software solutions, or experience in business development function in professional service firms.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and persuading skills, but most importantly: hustle and persistence.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are based in San Francisco Bay Area.